- Support for Polite Squirrel Deployment added:
- Force deploy or conditionally deploy code to Device Groups.
- Force restart or conditionally restart individual devices and Device Groups.
- Choose current and minimum deployment levels for Device Groups.
- Deployments lists highlight deployments accordingly.
- Note Requires onshutdown() handler be added to the application device code.
- List of recent deployments added to the Code Editor as a drop-down.
- Further device controls added to the Code Editor:
- Rename device.
- Restart device.
- Edit device settings.
- The Assign dialog now defaults to the current Product and Device Group when applicable.
- Device Group deployment lists now include a Restart action in the Manage column.
- A new draft in Code Editor now defaults to the Device Group's current deployment.
- The Code Editor’s Build button is disabled if no changes have been made to the code.
- Pausing the log stream window now works correctly.
- Various UI and browser window size-related issues fixed.
- Code Editor now selected when clicking on the Code action after creating a Development Device Group.
- Code Editor now correctly appears after creating a Product and a Development Device Group.
- Code Editor’s Command-S hotkey now works correctly.
- Promoted Development Device Group deployments are now correctly shown in Production Device Group ‘Deploy’ popups.
- Code is now correctly deployed to Production Device Groups via the ‘Deploy’ popup.
- Test Blessed Devices can now be restarted.
Log in to impCentral here