Telegram with imp

hello,
i want to control my imp using text messages send from user to my bot on telegram.
So IS THERE ANY WAY FOR ME TO CONNECT IMP AGENT TO TELEGRAM BOT???

If this is what you mean:

It appears that they have an API that can allow outside sources to send messages to bot.

What will you be using it for?

I finally figured it out!!!
we can use http.get(URL) where url contains my bot token along with message to be sent.
regarding its uses,
i can use my imp to get local temp,pressure readings and by using bots i can directly send those readings to my telegram. with this its so easy to hook up my hardware to with my mobile irrespective of its os

I am looking at suitable notification tools for end users. I know and very much like Slack, but finding some resistance from the regular punter as although it is very straightforward to use it is very much aimed at teams/businesses etc.

So I’m now looking at using Telegram bots, which looks very promising as the API has matured somewhat.

I note that there is no pucka OTT notifications code library within the Imp Web Service library offering, other than say Twilio (but this is SMS focused) or AWS SNS (which requires your own app). Twitter not really considered suitable here as way too public.

I think this would be a welcome addition. How about it Imp Team?