Server.log repeating 4 times

just started doing this, I have no idea why…

2015-05-07 12:18:20 UTC-5 [Status] Downloading new code; 6.31% program storage used
2015-05-07 12:18:20 UTC-5 [Status] Downloading new code; 6.31% program storage used

Is this something to be concerned about?

Solved. It is something with Firefox. Clearing the cache and restarting the browser stopped it.

By the way, it was repeating everything in the server.log 4 times

I’ve observed this sort of thing happening more often on Chrome (Windows) in the past couple of days. A browser refresh will sort it out. I’ve probably seen it 6 times in a week, when it would normally only happen once a month.

Thanks for the report - I’ll file a bug in our system.

@coverdriven: it just happened again and as you said reloading that page fixes the log.
FYI: I left this browser running overnight, if that makes any difference

This is a known issue with the latest IDE release. The problem is caused by opening a device multiple times in the same session (for example, by selecting a different device and then selecting the first device again.) Refreshing the page should fix the problem - please let us know if it does not.

We’re working on a fix, and will be adding this problem to a new known issues page today. Sorry for the inconvenience!

This was patched about 5 hours ago; anyone still seeing issues?