Prototyping board design for Imp and project enclosure

I really like the plastic project enclosures that Adafruit and Sparkfun sell that have the LCD knockout, but they really aren’t design nicely for the Electric Imp… as the hole patterns are for Arduino. You can modify some of the protoboards to fit the holes, but that isn’t fun. I wanted to make a board with maximum prototyping space that was easy to use with various Imp breakout boards, and this is my first go around. You can’t see it, but the board is split into connected upper and lower columns, and you can easily tie them to two of the upper and lower busses with a solder bridge. I am showing two different enclosures, and what you might use with them. Next round will include column and row markings, and then perhaps an onboard LiPo charging circuit and 5V boost converter. My goal is to make a really easy platform for lots of different projects with readily available parts. I may see if Sparkfun or Adafruit want to carry this… and if not, I think I’ll get them printed and sell them myself. If you have ideas, let me know…