Live Hangout - July 25th (12-2 PDT)

A couple weeks ago we tried something new… we have a google hangout where anyone could come by and ask questions about Electric Imp. We had lots of positive feedback from the great developers who came, so we’re going to be having another hangout on Thursday July 25th from 12:00PM to 2:00PM (PDT).

Along with having the hangout a little bit earlier in the day, we’re also going to change the format a bit this time:
12-1: Live coding + demos from some folks at Electric Imp
1 - 2: Ask us anything, we’ll try any answer!

If there is anything in particular you would like to learn more about, let us know and we’ll try to cover it!

Looking forward to it.
Last time you guys said you would publish the projects of your interns.
I’m interested in the one with the adafruit display.

I hope there is a good turnout tomorrow. I’d love to hear about developer projects as well as new features for the Imp! Wouldn’t it be great if we could get people from places like Adafruit, Sparkfun, and smArtMaker to join and talk about things they might be developing for the Imp, or get ideas for breakout boards ect?

@mezelce - I will try to pull in our interns to talk about what they’ve been working on (expect code + demos for a monochrome, and a colour LCD display).

@jwehr - We’re going to go over some of the new features for managing wifi connections in release 25 (including how your imp can automagically fail over to a second network!)… and there might also be a sneak peak for new IDE features.

As for bringing Adafruit, Sparkfun, and smArtMaker into the hangout - I don’t think that will happen this time… unless @smartmaker (Dimitri) shows up, but we might be able to arrange that for a future hangout!

Hey all! Really sorry for the short notice, but we’re moving the hangout to tomorrow afternoon at the same time. Matt (@beardedinventor) hurt his back and is going nowhere today.

Hope everyone can still make it. We’re looking forward to talking with you!

where is the link for the hangout?

Still on for noon today? Looking forward to it!

Whoops - sorry everyone. Here is the link: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/a0674ff9ac63657c20a2ea061431660fbdd4fddb?hl=en

We’re still getting used to running hangouts, and working out some kinks (I’ll make a note to be better about forums in the future).