iOS BlinkUp SDK

In trying to install the latest SDK update for iOS, I am hitting an issue with the “Imp.h” import in the SDK delegate. Xcode is telling me that the file is not found. That should exist in the BlinkUp SDK bundle, correct? As far as I know, I have successfully followed the instructions ElectricImp provided with the package. My background with iOS development and Xcode is very small, which I am sure is contributing to not understanding what is happening…

-ADDENDUM:-
I may have been following the instructions too closely… The instructions say “If the View Controller is to be nominated as the SDK delegate, it needs to notify the compiler that it supports the protocol.” Followed by the code:

`#import <UIKit/UIKit.h>
#import <BlinkUp/BlinkUp.h>
#import “Imp.h”
#import “ImpList.h”

@interface EIViewController : UIViewController

{
BlinkUpController *buController;
NSString *apiKey, *planID;

IBOutlet UITextField *ssidField;
IBOutlet UITextField *pwdField;
IBOutlet UITextField *wpsField;

}`

Are the Imp.h and ImpList.h something native to this particular code? Is just adding the interface declaration with sufficient to notify the compiler in this case?
-END ADDENDUM-

The alternative is that I am misreading the build errors Xcode is giving me. I thought these meant that the SDK was out of date, or improperly installed. Any thoughts?

OBJC_CLASS$_BlinkUpController”, referenced from:

objc-class-ref in EIViewController.o

OBJC_CLASS$_BlinkUpNetworkManager”, referenced from:

OBJC_CLASS$_BlinkUpWPSConfig”, referenced from:

OBJC_CLASS$_BlinkUpWifiConfig”, referenced from:

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Hi ParasitX,

I’m not sure what Imp.h and ImpList.h is. You must have that added as it is not a part of the BlinkUp SDK.

The errors you are getting are from the library (.a) not being found in the linker. Can you make sure that the library is included in your project? In Xcode click on the library and make sure that on the far right pane it is included in the target (product) you want to build.

Edit: figured it out.