As Electric Imp platform grows, grows the complexity and size of the code written for it.
Hence, meet impTest – a test runner for Electric Imp: https://github.com/electricimp/impTest.
It enables test automation, TDD, and CI flows in Squirrel development.
Some of the feature highlights:
- Synchronous and Asynchronous testing scenarios
- Support for CI integration
- Secure and flexible configuration
- Support for multi-device configurations
- Handling and reporting of exceptional states
- Ability to integrate with Functional/E2E testing flows
- and more
Links to start with:
Few projects with impTest coverage:
- https://github.com/electricimp/AzureIoTHub / Travis CI builds
- https://github.com/electricimp/JSONParser / Travis CI builds
- https://github.com/electricimp/APDS9007 / Travis CI builds
npm i -g imptest cd <your-squirrel-project-dir> imptest init imptest test
Your feedback and input are very welcome, highly appreciated and carefully considered!