- Account Profile allows saving a preferred timezone; this value affects timestamp display in most of the UI. The default timezone is UTC.
- Improved success notification text when creating deployments from code editor (restarting devices is best-effort; offline or sleeping devices won’t necessarily get the message)
- Device history now displays 100 historical events instead of 20.
- Better pulldown displays and options on the Account Profile view
- Improved network performance when saving large code drafts
- Streaming device logs in the UI will continue without interruption (logs would sometimes stop working after an hour when the UI requested a new access token)
- The UI will retry deployment creation when an access token has expired.
- Improved API performance when retrieving device history (from device details view in UI)
- Assign Devices dialog in UI no longer displays an empty Account pulldown when other accounts should exist (for example, moving own unassigned device as a collaborator to a different account)
- No longer able to view UI’s Account Profile pages for collaborator accounts
- Cleaned up text format for device history upgrading events in UI
- Clarified warning text and content when removing collaboration status in UI
- Fixed one way an invalid session popup could incorrectly appear on login page