- Added new “Go Live” option which takes an existing Test Factory setup and creates new matching Groups/Deployments in Production Zone. This feature is currently only available to account owner and not yet supported for Collaborator Roles.
- Changing a Factory Group’s target Production Group now automatically restarts all assigned Factory Fixtures (also updated related UI note).
- All Device list views “Code” links now route directly to Code Editor Draft mode for quicker path to coding.
- All Product and Group list views now list 100 items per page by default.
- UI automatically strips any blank spaces off the beginning/end of webhook urls before saving.
- Test Factory code editor now automatically updates to display new device types for DUTs and Test Blessed Devices in real time (note transition from blessed-only to also production enrolled does not yet auto update).
- Code Editor’s Draft/Version SHA pulldown no longer changes currently selected device.
- Collaborators in other account’s Test Factory code editor can now use the version pulldown to return to own draft mode.
- Now able to correctly assign devices by agent ID (was broken via UI for certain agents) and improved placeholder text for valid device ID entry options.