Imp001 Not Responding to Blink Up

I am having an issue getting one of my Imp001 cards to connect t my network. Its MAC address is 0c2a6903a51a. I have tried it on multiple breakout boards to verify that it is indeed the card on not the board and how I have it connected and powered. When I push the card in, it blinks red-off-red-green then blinks the “Downloading Update” sequence for about 15 seconds then the LED goes to solid green or the “Installing Update” sequence and stays on for about 45 seconds then the LED goes off. If I try to blink up during this sequence it merely stops blinking and the LED goes off until the blink up sequence is complete and then it continues the above sequence. I believe it is connecting to my network because I see a new IP address in my clients list on my router but it never shows up in my device list on the IDE website. I have three other of these with the same configuration already connected and running perfectly on my network. Any suggestions?

We can see this unit fetching the update; it does the verify phase but then doesn’t manage to do the program phase, for an unknown reason (possibly the MCU’s flash is faulty?)

I’ll PM you about getting this card back to us so we can look at it further.

I also am having an issue getting my Imp001 card to connect to my network. Its MAC address is 0c2a69003ea7. I get the slow green blink of “connected to server” but not much else. I believe it is connecting to my network because I see a new IP address in my clients list on my router but it never shows up in my device list. I also tried it on a router with the appropriate port opened, no luck, tried it on another router and again no luck.

Just checking here: new imps plugged into aprils that have been seen by your IDE before won’t appear as a new device. The device is the april, not the imp.

Could that be what’s happening here?