Since the ImpCentral migration back in August, I can’t seem to my Imp001 assigned to a product/group.
The MAC address is 0c2a69000301.
The blink code looks to be green 500ms green 500ms green 500ms red 250ms red 250ms, but this doesn’t map to a code in the troubleshooting guide.
The device was online prior to the migration and has impOS ~38.
I’m also seeing this NF001 code when I try to manually assign the imp.
In debugging this, I’ve also found that I’m unable to re-blink-up this device.
I’ve tried with an iPhone, an iPad, a laptop and a desktop and I can’t seem to get new credentials to take, luckily the credentials that it has stored are still valid and the imp is able to get onto my WiFi network.
This Imp001 is from 2012, so I’m not sure if it’s still supported.