Imp / Planner Not Acknowledging HTTP IN

I’m also experiencing some HTTP in issues right now. My HTTP in node was fully functional last night at about 11:00pm EST, but has completely stopped working now. Code has not changed at all. Any idea why these system-wide problems sporadically occur?

We did some scalability changes to the backend, which are mainly focused on the agents, but could possibly have affected HTTP IN for some users - it’s been working ok for me, but that’s a very small sample size. The issue is being looked into now.

However - HTTP IN is soon to be deprecated as it’s been replaced by the agent functionality which is much more flexible, quicker, and generally all-round better. Email info@electricimp.com with your username to request access.

I am also having this issue. Worked fine yesterday but went to demo it today and HTTP In isn’t working. I do get an ‘OK’ message. The code hasn’t changed from yesterday.

The non-agent URL endpoints always answer 200; it’s not supposed to be a guarantee of delivery there. Really you need to get on the agent beta - let us know if you want this.