Imp appears to connect, but does not show up in planner

I’m having issues with this. I’m trying to commission 3 imps. The first one went through the firmware update, and appears on the planner page. However if I unplug and start it up again, it times out with slow green blinking at 60 seconds. The next 2 go through the firmware upgrade, but then have the same behavior as the first.

Yep, I’m good now also. Thanks2!

Just forced an unexpected reboot on my Imp, it stopped merrily blinking green and got around to updating it’s firmware, and subsequently showed up in my Planner.

Thanks!

I have been running a device/program continuously for a while, and also noticed an unexpected reboot this afternoon (around 3:15p PST). Hadn’t noticed anything like this before over the past couple weeks, so was just wondering if this might be related to this afternoon’s server activity. No big deal … just curious. Seems like it’s likely related … just wanted to confirm. Thanks.

@larryj shouldn’t have been an issue; the planner was down a couple of times but the actual imp service was up continuously. Was this a reboot you were seeing or online->offline transition?

@tripish all yours seem to be up to date and happy. Are you plugging all 3 into the same impee? That will only appear once on the planner - the imps are interchangeable, the impees unique.

Thanks Hugo. In my case it was an actual reboot in this instance. (I’ll often see the online->offline transition, so just discount these). I had noted the program I’ve been running for the past couple of weeks appeared to have locked up. I should have copied the actual server.log() snippet at the moment, but I took a quick glance and saw that it was a reboot, which was unusual … first one I think I’ve seen. I’ll keep an eye on it, and comment if I encounter any recurrences. (I had restarted my computer at around the same time, so there is the possibility that I could have inadvertently caused something myself, though I don’t think so). Again, I was just trying to see if it might have been related to the planner issues happening around the same time … sounds like I can discount this though. Thanks again.

Works, thanks! Great customer service, keep up the good work.