Electric Imp Developers:
We have just updated the IDE Public Beta to version 1.43, which is now available at https://beta-ide.electricimp.com/.
Version 1.43 includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Added a new collaborator role, ‘Support’, to provide technical and customer support staff with access to post-production device logging facilities. Update This is now coming next week.
- Moved the development device search panel to the Tab Bar as part of our ongoing IDE UI enhancement project:
- The search panel now generates a more readable dropdown list of matched devices.
- Each item on the list includes an icon (gearwheel) for device settings.
- Each item representing an assigned device also has an icon (code) to take you straight to its model:
- ‘What’s New’ — a new menu providing quick access to the IDE release notes:
- The IDE Model Navigator and the ‘account’ menu name correctly update for Factory Operator collaborators.
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments — please post them in this forum (you can come here straight from the IDE Public Beta by clicking on the Electric Imp logo and hitting the ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Please include in the post the beta version you are testing (1.43) so we can reproduce and address your concerns accordingly.
The Electric Imp Team.