Electric Imp Developers:
We have just updated the IDE Public Beta to version 1.42, which is now available at https://beta-ide.electricimp.com/.
Version 1.42 includes the following improvements and fixes:
- We have refreshed the layout of the IDE for a cleaner, more accessible presentation:
- Production device logging facilities and collaborator management moved to a new tab bar.
- Neater IDE ‘Factory’ tab layout.
- Progress bar to signal IDE loading
- Deleted Global Bonds are now listed in date order for easier reading.
- The ‘accounts’ menu now correctly updates after you have accepted a collaboration invite.
- The ‘accounts’ menu correctly shows the selected account.
- The IDE ‘Factory’ tab scrollbars now appear correctly.
- Bottom portion of the IDE displays correctly.
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments — please post them in this forum (you can come here straight from the IDE Public Beta by clicking on the Electric Imp logo and hitting the ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Please include in the post the beta version you are testing (1.42) so we can reproduce and address your concerns accordingly.
The Electric Imp Team.