Electric Imp Developers:
We have just updated the IDE Public Beta to version 1.39, which is now available at https://beta-ide.electricimp.com/.
Version 1.39 includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Improved the presentation of the ‘New Build Available’ dialog.
- Fixed an issue where owners were informed about the availability of new builds they themselves had uploaded.
- Fixed a similar issue when an owner creates a new build from an earlier one (using ‘Copy to New Build’) would cause the ‘New Build Available’ dialog to appear.
- Fixed an issue where one of a user’s devices that had been assigned to a shared model by a fellow collaborator, appeared twice in the device owner’s models list.
- Fixed an issue where creating new model and immediately assigning an unassigned device to it would not remove the device from the ‘Unassigned Devices’ list.
- Log messages are no longer being duplicated in the log.
As always, we welcome your feedback and comments — please post them in this forum (you can come here straight from the IDE Public Beta by clicking on the Electric Imp logo and hitting the ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Please include in the post the beta version you are testing (1.39) so we can reproduce and address your concerns accordingly.
The Electric Imp Team.