Eventually, we’ll have a bug database for bug reporting. For now, please use the below guidelines for posting issues.
- Choose the appropriate forum category (e.g. imp, Planner, Mobile App, SW, HW, etc).
- Software Version: Include the software version and build number where you encountered the problem.
- Hardware Version: For example, "Hannah," "April," etc.
- Environment: For example, mobile device make and model, operating system, software
platform and/or hardware specifications (include as appropriate for the
- Description: Provide a detailed description of the problem. The description can include the following information:
- Observed behavior
- Expected behavior
- Reproducibility of issue: Not reproducible (1/10), 2/10, 3/3, etc. If the problem is not reproducible, please include any information that can be useful, such as frequency of occurrence of issue: once every hour, once every two hours, once a day, etc.
- Steps to reproduce the problem.
- Any other information potentially relevant to the issue, e.g. location, temperature, etc.
- Email relevant attachments (e.g. pictures, video clips showing issue, etc.) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include forum URL to reference your issue in your email.
Power state: online=>offline
Happening every time the Imp boots now, I haven’t changed anything
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:20:38 PM: Device configured to be "Irrigation"
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:20:58 PM: Power state: online=>offline
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:26:49 PM: Device booting
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:26:50 PM: Device configured to be "Irrigation"
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:19 PM: show: value3
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:19 PM: show: valve2
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:19 PM: show: triac4
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:33 PM: show: value4
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:33 PM: show: valve3
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:27:33 PM: show: triac8
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:28:45 PM: show: value7
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:28:45 PM: show: valve6
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:28:45 PM: show: triac64
Monday, January 14, 2013 10:29:37 PM: Power state: online=>offline
Issue : Blinkup Transmission VS iPad.
Blinkup App for ipad seem to work slowly than if it’s runned in iphone size (native).
I get all my device connected after switched to the small size.
the first line in the device nut that is loaded on the imp is this imp.enableblinkup(false). are you saying that even with this line the imp will still look for the blinkup for the first minute? thats not how the doc reads.
I have an interesting problem. I was playing with the oscilloscope example in the github and left the imp.enableblinkup(false) in the device nut. The problem is, my emp was connected to my home wifi when i uploaded the nut. Now that I am at work, I was going to re-blinkup to connect to my work wifi and of course I can not because of the call to the enableblinkup(). My question is: Is there a way to do a hard reset at the device level to bring it back to the factory setting? I am using a developer edition model:imp001 a with a sparkfun april card.
Thanks for the help.
The imp should listen for a BlinkUp for 1 minute after a cold boot.
imp.enableblinkup(false) is the default behaviour. You’re right that the documentation could be a little bit more clear on that. I’ll add it to our queue.
To clarify - the imp will always listen for blinkup on a cold boot - it would be far to easy to brick an imp otherwise