We’ve posted a handful of new code libraries that are ready to be included and used in your own device or agent code.
• IFTTT (If This Then That) is a service that allows you to easily connect triggers to actions across a plethora of products and services. Our IFTTT library allows an agent to trigger events on the IFTTT Maker Channel.
• The Prowl library wraps Prowl’s API for sending push notifications for any other device running Prowl.
• Weather Underground is a commercial weather service that provides real-time weather information via the Internet. This library lets you query the service’s forecast, historical, astronomy and tide databases.
• The ConnectionManager library contains a device-side class designed to simplify server connection and disconnection flows.
• The LIS3MDL Magnetometer library helps you use this low-power, highly configurable three-axis magnetic sensor with support for user-defined interrupts. This library supports the I²C interface.
More information and links to individual library documents here.