Control two or more devices with one agent?

I want to control deviceA and deviceB using agentA. Is it possible ?
As I know, the agentA controls deviceA, the agentB controls deviceB.
I want to control both deviceA and deviceB at the same time, and I have to program agentA and agentB to control deviceA and deviceB.
Is there any simple way to control both deviceA and deviceB ?

not to my knowledge, but you can send data from agentA to AgentB and vice versa

What if you have a website that controlled both at the same time? Or, a 3rd imp that controlled the other two?

Maybe you tell us what the relationship is between the imps. Does each imp need to know what the other imp is doing?

1. I can send data from agentA to agentB. and I can send data from agentB to agentA.
  2. I have a websiteC, I can send data from websiteC to agentA, and send data from websiteC to agentB.
  3. and 2) are no problem.
    The device and the agent are a pair, right ?
    agentA doesn’t know deviceB, Why? Is it a software limitation ?
Why? Is it a software limitation?

Yes.

There is currently no way to have agent A talk directly to device B. In order to implement this, you need to have agent A talk to agent B (either directly over HTTP, or over another service).

To be clear, it’s an intentional software limitation. The device-agent pair are treated like a single unit by the imp system.

Higher level orchestration of multiple units is best dealt with at a higher layer, as this allows abstraction of the implementation from the semantics.

Thanks, I got it.