Can't switch between impees (Sparkfun Arduino shields)

OK, I have two Sparkfun Arduino Imp shields and one imp… but I’m only able to connect to the imp from my planner when it’s inserted into the one I originally associated with? I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting but no luck. I get green flashing lights on the imp and I see the imp on my wifi AP, it just never gets connected up to the cloud.

Is this by design or am I losing my mind because it’s 1:30am and I’m still programming for some unknown reason…

Here’s the log of me plugging it into one arduino and then unplugging and moving to the other just now: October 28, 2012 1:20:00 AM MST: Power state: offline=>online
October 28, 2012 1:20:00 AM MST: Device booting
October 28, 2012 1:20:00 AM MST: Device configured to be "httpListener"
October 28, 2012 1:31:05 AM MST: Power state: online=>offline

Eh?? How the heck do I get around this when a shield gets inevitably broken / lost / burned up / microwaved / eaten by the dog / etc…

So, the log is per impee, not per imp. You won’t see it coming online in impee A’s log when you plug it into impee B.

If you go to impee B on the planner (which will be a different block, even though you only have one imp) you should see it come online there when it has the card.

Do you see two impee blocks on the planner?

Sorry… yes I figured that out this morning afternoon (losing track of time) rolls eyes after some sleep and food. And reading the FAQ. Thanks Hugo!