The redlight was working well this year but I noticed I needed to delay the goalight by 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds.
Here are the steps I took and what happen:
- Android app I tried to update the delay, however no response, I couldn’t even trigger the light test via the app
- Andriod app - I decided to unpair the device
- Redlight - Took out the batteries and with the Andriod app tried to pair up the two
- Redlight ready (test)button started/Andriod app set to ‘connect light’ wifi sensor
- Andriod app couldn’t find the redlight online
- Redlight - When turned on blinks green for about 30 seconds and then sleeps (leads me to believe it is stuck on the original settings, which I can now no longer access).
I’ve resetted my router, check the wifi password.
Where do I go from here? Please assist.