Budweiser Red Light

Hi Hugo ,
i’m having the same issue with my card . It won’t blink green . The best i got it going was orange blink , sending codes , no blinking during sending , then 4 quick red/ 1 orange , then back to blinking orange Tried ipod 4th , Samsung note , iphone 4 all of then with max brightness and no screen saver/protector in a dim room , even under the sheets . Is there a way to program the card thru an card reader ?

Thanks

Even though it looks like an SD card, the Imp isn’t a memory card, so you can’t program it with a memory card reader.

Blinking orange (amber) means that the Imp doesn’t have WiFi settings. The red blinks meant that blink-up was unsuccessful. Not blinking during blink-up is good, that means it recognizes that you are sending it information. Your iPhone 4 is likely your best bet. I’ve never had a problem using mine. Is it running iOS 7? Hugo mentioned some possible issues with older devices. My iPhone 4 became very sluggish with iOS 7.

Finally got it going with a borrowed Samsung S3 . First try … BAM green light =D>
BTW my Iphone was with IOS 6 .

thanks for the help jwehr