Budweiser Red Light - WiFi Disconnecting

Hello! I was hoping to get some help with my new Budweiser Red Light.

I setup the red light just fine. Set it up on my network and everything went according to plan. I was able to get some updates (game warnings/goal warnings).

I noticed though that after a while my red light would disconnect from my WiFI. I have a Ubiquiti AP Pro router and I use the UniFi software to monitor some of my network traffic, etc. I notice that after a little bit the red light will disconnect from my router and I cannot see it any longer through my monitoring app.

When it disconnects it then does not work. No game warnings/goal updates will come through.

If I power fail the device and get the green light to show up again everything will work correctly, goal horn/warnings come through, but it seems like once the green like goes away and it goes into like sleep mode it will not receive any more warnings/goal updates unless it is power failed.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. It is brand new, just received the device in the mail a couple of days ago.

Thanks again!

The light only wakes when there’s a game for your configured team(s) about to start or in progress. Otherwise, it is asleep and disconnected from wifi - this is how the batteries last years.

If you’re seeing it miss goals/game warnings for team(s) you have it configured for, call Budweiser support.