Budweiser Lamp will not connect

Just tried the blink up three times. Still does not connect to the app. The card light blinks red then green 3 x then orange 1 x then red 1x back to green 3x then orange 1 x then red 1 x and does this one more time before it stop flashing any colour. The app responds with the following.

Sorry. Typo on my part when specifying an ID. I mixed up 4260 with 4620. Try again?

Seem to have connected. The card flash’s green and the bud app found it. I did try a test with the app and the light does not flash from the app test. Will have to see what happens when a game is on. Unless the light should flash during app test?

Light should flash during app test, but it only does that for a few minutes after power up.

It goes into stand by mode and nothing brings it out of it. Light flashes green shows up on app but doesn’t flash. Stays in stand by

What kind of light do they physically use in the bud lights? Is there a way to test the light outside of using the app or imp? maybe an issue with the lamp (LED or bulb) itself.

I believe it the classic and yes it has a reset bottom and the light flashes and sounds the horn when pushed.

Hugo pointed out that I may have blessed it to the wrong Red Light model. Er, I did. My apologies. Try it now?

Know when I try to connect it flashes red nothing else.

Now sorry. It doesn’t flash any other colour.