Agent upload link - where is it?

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve had to manage the binaries on my imp and I’m having to re-learn everything here. The old IDE had a “agent link” at the top of the Bootloader page. I’ve got a new hex file that I need to upload and I haven’t been able to find the “agent link”. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks, Dave.

The agent URL is now located at the top of the log pane in the impCentral™ code editor (Product > Development Device Group > Code).

At the top of the Log Pane, I’m seeing “Devices (1)” to the left. To the right I’m seeing buttons to clear the log and pause the log. My log is currently active and my imp is dumping data to it. I’ve been looking at this for some time now and I just don’t see it. Do I need to promote my build or something else before it becomes available?

Below the ‘Devices (1)’ you should see a list of devices — select one to view the log. The agent URL is right above the log readout:

If all you can see is the line containing ‘Devices (1)’ you might need to drag the pane separator up to view the log

Thank you x 3. I totally missed that the string after the agent: was a link to the upload page.