Setting an action to happen on specific date/time from web page

@gerriko, it works great!

Can this be ported into my .html file/scale it down to fit on my web page for the iPhone?
I’d have to see the code to understand how this can be implemented with my project.

Thank you guys for all the great advice. It’s nice to find a forum with friendly people.

@jboss10
You can view gerriko’s HTML by using your browser … view source. The magic thing about his example is: 1) It’s already responsive, so it fits any screen size 2) It is using Google hosted JQuery and CSS … so it can render really nice HTML/CSS via the agent. It’s a great UI without needing a shared webhost.

@jboss10 yes this html UI page will work on iPhone. @mlseim explains it nicely.

To learn about thebootstrap template go to getbootstrap.com.

The full agent code is too long to be included in this post here so will have to do a github post.

@jboss10 just to note that I have created a github repository for the code: https://github.com/Gerriko/imp_EmailScheduler

I have also enhanced html page and now includes some buttons to allow user to choose what data is included in the email. Please note that the device code in github just simulates a reading. It will be up to you to modify to take actual readings etc.