Release 25

I recall the rel 25 rollout being paused a couple of weeks back. Is this still the current status, or are devices now being updated again?

Related to this, I seem to recall a couple of my devices getting rel 25 at that time, but I now note an earlier rev. (The mac addr for these particular units ends with :xa … another device I have ending in :x3 is still currently at rel 25). Was there a partial rollback of units that had received the rel 25 update? (I didn’t do a close accounting, so may be mistaken here … but I do believe I had seen a couple of devices upgrade to rel 25, which now appear to be back at an earlier rel).

Thanks,
Larry

We didn’t roll any back, but if some of your devices didn’t connect during the time we forced 25 updates, they wouldn’t have been told to update.

We’re currently testing release 25.1 with some customers who had issues with the auto reconnect, and the results are promising. If you’d like to be a part of that group, PM me with a mac address and I can queue the update - I will want some feedback over the next couple of days as to how it’s working though!