iOS BlinkUp SDK link warnings

Preparing my iOS application for the inclusion of the BlinkUp fonctionnality, when I include the iOS BlinkUp SDK 19.5.0, everytime I build in XCode 7.3, I get the following 19 warnings:

`warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Foundation-3ONTK7DIWRW8K.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/UIKit-2GG7BNE86YRH9.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/ObjectiveC-2GHAUSHPKKNGH.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Darwin-2UFA342AAV37H.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/CoreFoundation-ZWIUS6F6Q4JT.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Dispatch-KRAONHRSZPYK.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/QuartzCore-1FHFLS3N9YH94.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/AVFoundation-3V0ST90SLI4Z9.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/OpenGLES-2E7R8XYC5Y9II.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/CoreGraphics-2WY38VI6CSED6.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/AudioToolbox-1ZAUYBUGWYKMU.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Foundation-3ONTK7DIWRW8K.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/UIKit-2GG7BNE86YRH9.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Dispatch-KRAONHRSZPYK.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/ObjectiveC-2GHAUSHPKKNGH.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Darwin-2UFA342AAV37H.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /var/folders/gq/k9y26tb93sz9_f_r0skrm5sc0000gn/C/org.llvm.clang.bpark/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/CoreFoundation-ZWIUS6F6Q4JT.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/Security-3PX6TK2VM88Z8.pcm: No such file or directory
warning: /Users/bpark/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ModuleCache/LXWM6D9MA5IQ/SystemConfiguration-1U17T3939DDG.pcm: No such file or directory
`

The same 19 warnings occurs with the EI ExempleApp provided with the SDK.

From what I am gathering about simalar issues from other people using other 3rd party libraries (not EI libraries), this could be related to the “Precompile Prefix Header” flag that should be turned off when the BlinkUp framework is built by you guys.

This request is simply to ask for this to be considered for futures releases of BlinkUp SDK.

I’ll look into this for you, @FrancoisBourdon.

Turns out we got bitten by a regression in Xcode. We’ll tweak the project files. I’ll post here when it’s live.

iOS BlinkUp SDK 19.5.1 is now availble - download it here.

Wow! that was quick and it is working: no more warnings.

BTW, in the mean time, I have upgraded to Xcode 8 and this is from where I am now reporting this test result.

Thanks a lot.