Imp Power State Regularly Switching to "Offline"

I’ve created a simple configuration of the Imp with a relay to open/close my garage door when it receives a HTTP POST message.

I’ve got it powered via a usb charger connected to the outlet next to the garage door opener. It appears to regularly go into an “offline” power state in which it does not receive messages from the HTTP IN node.

I’ve started logging a message (“Button Pressed”) every time the Imp receives a message the trigger the relay and open the garage door. The Imp appears to go into the offline power state approximately 10 hours after the last message it received. Below is a snippet of the server log. Approximately 10 hours after the last message the device goes offline.

4/10/2013 10:04:55 PM: Button Pressed 4/11/2013 7:51:25 AM: Power state: online=>offline

If I restart the Imp (disconnect from and reconnect to power) the Imp will go back into an “online” power state. It seems that the Imp goes into an “offline” power state about 10 hours after restarting the Imp. I’ve included the server log from yesterday if it is any help, where the first line is where I’ve restarted the Imp and the 4th line is when I re-configured the device. Approximately 10 hours after that the device goes offline.

4/11/2013 9:47:34 AM: Power state: offline=>online 4/11/2013 9:47:34 AM: Device booting 4/11/2013 9:47:34 AM: Device configured to be "Garage Control" 4/11/2013 10:08:58 AM: Downloading new code 4/11/2013 10:09:00 AM: Device configured to be "Garage Control" 4/11/2013 8:03:31 PM: Power state: online=>offline

I’ve done some searching and haven’t found any other problems like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It’s a known and often discussed issue. Try searching for ‘watchdog’.

I am having this issue directly after boot, not a watchdog issue. Any ideas? I have been using it as a garage door opener for over a month, nothing has changed, and it will not stay connected.