Device disconnected

I have a problem with my Imp. When I try to connect the electric Imp to the Internet and run a code I find myself in this situation:
2014-05-11 11:31:36 UTC+3 [Status] Device disconnected; 0 bytes sent, 0 received, 0 total
2014-05-11 11:31:36 UTC+3 [Status] Device booting; 1.3% program storage used

and I don’t know what to do. Please help me.

That looks correct as far as I can tell.

Do you have any server.log statements in your device code that you are expecting to see?

If you post your code someone may be able to help.

This is new for me, when I connect the electric imp card to the imp breakout from sparkfun, these 2 messages appears in the device log window
2014-05-11 11:31:36 UTC+3 [Status] Device disconnected; 0 bytes sent, 0 received, 0 total
2014-05-11 11:31:36 UTC+3 [Status] Device booting; 1.3% program storage used

And I find a tutorial on youtube, and in the video when electric imp card is connected to the imp breakout, in the device log window appears the message: Downloading new code

And when I try to compile a code like hello world from the electric imp site, in the device log appears:
2014-05-11 16:42:29 UTC+3 [Device] imp.configure command is deprecated

I think it will only download new code if you change the code. Yes, imp.configure is deprecated but I don’t think any harm comes from having that line in there.

try this code in the device. It should print ‘hi’ to the log window
To do this you should click the gear icon next to your device (one nested level below the model). Type a new name such as ‘hello world’ into the combination drop-down/text box. Press ‘create new model’. and save changes. Then you can copy/paste this code into your new model and run it.

`// create a global variabled called led,
// and assign pin9 to it
led <- hardware.pin9;

// configure led to be a digital output
led.configure(DIGITAL_OUT);

// create a global variable to store current
// state of the LED
state <- 0;

function blink() {
// invert the value of state:
// when state = 1, 1-1 = 0
// when state = 0, 1-0 = 1
state = 1-state;

// write current state to led pin
led.write(state);

// schedule imp to wakeup in 5.0 seconds and do it again.
imp.wakeup(5.0, blink);

server.log(“hi”);
}

// start the loop
blink();`